Why choose in-house training?
Our in-house training service has been developed to provide organisations and projects with a wider range of training options. We also provide specialist in-house training for schools and colleges.
Value for money
It can provide you with a very cost effective option for training, from as little as £60 per delegate with up to 20 people being trained at any one time. It can save both time and money by also limiting your travel expenditure and reducing the amount of time way from the office.
It provides the opportunity for you to choose when and where to have your training.
We recruit trainers with appropriate skills and expertise and all our courses and trainers are quality assured and reviewed on a regular basis.
Our experience and track record
We have worked with national and local charities; government departments; the education sector; social enterprises and businesses. We have delivered in-house training courses to volunteer mentors, peer mentors and befrienders, service users and project coordinators and managers.
- Equipping volunteer mentors with the skills to support young people
- Training volunteers to offer peer support within a community based project
- Equipping volunteer befrienders with enhanced listening skills and conversational techniques
- Training to develop coaching skills of volunteer mentors
- Coaching skills for project co-ordinators managing and supervising mentors/befrienders
- Students in primary and secondary schools and colleges trained to be peer supporters
- Teachers on setting up peer support in their school or college and how to train peer supporters
- Project workers from national organisations coming together to be trained in how to set up and manage successful mentoring and befriending programmes
- Monitoring and evaluation courses for project staff setting up a new project