APS support workshops
This half day workshop will show you what’s involved in achieving the Approved Provider Standard, NCVO’s specialist quality standard for mentoring and befriending projects. It will explore what is required by you during the self-assessment process and what takes place during the assessment visit. You will also have the opportunity to hear from a practitioner who has gone through the accreditation process successfully.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Be clear on the four key areas and 10 requirements of the standard
- Know how to use the detailed guidance and self-assessment tool
- Understand what will take place during the assessment visit, possible outcomes and assessment report format
- Know what is available as part of the APS package
- Have raised awareness of the benefits in being an accredited mentoring or befriending project
Who should attend?
This workshop is primarily aimed at Mentoring or Befriending Co-ordinators who have already applied to achieve the standard. It is also open to those who are interested in finding out more about APS, the benefits and what’s involved in gaining this accreditation.
What do people say about our workshop?
“…very clear what was needed and how to achieve this. It was also nice to hear from someone who has recently been through the process”
“I feel confident to apply and start the self-assessment process in the New Year”
Book your place below
(If you qualify to attend the workshop for free, then please select ‘Pay by invoice’ when booking. Don’t worry you won’t receive an invoice as we monitor this in the background):