You are here: Home >
The Mentoring and Befriending Foundation (MBF) provides services which aim to increase the effectiveness and quality of mentoring and befriending as methods of enabling individuals to transform their lives and/or reach their full potential.
Read our impact report 2010 to see what we got up to and how we performed against our targets.
Our core services
We provide the following:
Training and resources
- We provide high quality training and resources to support the development and management of mentoring and befriending project
- We encourage organisations to achieve our quality standard, the Approved Provider Standard, as a way of promoting good practice
MBF network membership
- We provide a membership network for individuals and organisations interested in mentoring and befriending
- We provide consultancy support to organisations that wish to set up, develop and/or evaluate mentoring and befriending projects
Contract and project management
- We manage mentoring and befriending contracts and projects